For those who have hung around since the Iwatsuki Pond, do you remember this excerpt? (Aug.17, 2024)
--------------------------------------------
One early morning I saw a crow at Lower Bridge admiring a swimming grasshopper.
I can't swim, he told the crow; I misjudged and jumped into the pond.
Sometimes Mr. Crow, the spring in my hind legs scares me.
Yup; we're to boast GOD's strength and protection. I know I usually do a great job of getting in hot water if I were left to my own devices! And am I grateful then to find lily pads of grace to help in time of need! He is always watching our foolhardy ways.
--------------------------------------------
God let me find this just in time.
After finishing our family missions book in English then writing personal memoirs in Japanese, I'd been posting quite a bit of my journaling in Revelation...and, thrilled to see their positive reception, kept putting them up.
There is nothing wrong in that, I realize; it is just that I have GOT TO REMEMBER: TIME WITH THE LORD COMES FIRST! PERIOD! Please--pray I keep it there! If I lose sight of this, I too can "overspring" and find myself making a splash of pride larger than I know how to handle.


<< Home